Interior Blackboard Finish
- Flat, aqueous paint making it easy and practical to make beautiful and
- personal blackboards for information written with chalk.
- Make a smart and very personal blackboard
- Whereever you want
- Easy to apply - fine adhesion to most substrates
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid. Remove chalking and loose paint.
- Clean with Fluren 37, Basic Cleaner before paint treatment. Prime untreated
- substrates with Flügger Interior Wood Primer. Prime metal with a
- rust-preventive priming paint.
- Apply by paint brush, or by short-piled paint roller.
- Apply 2 coats to obtain the best result. Let dry between the two
- For interior use on wood and metal for substrates, where you want a surface
- looking and working like a blackboard.
Cleaning of Tools etc.