Interior Stop Primer
- Acrylic primer and undercoat with particularly good coverage and excellent coalescence.
- Used where there is a risk that water soluble colourants from the surface can discolour the paint.
- Good covering properties
- Primer and undercoat
- Matt surface
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Bare wood or previously treated substrates with a risk for penetration from knots, lignin and water-soluble dyes, water guards and nicotine.
Must be clean, dry, solid and suitable for surface treatment.
- Remove loose material and paint by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, grime, grease and chalking materials by cleaning with Fluren 37.
- Water blotches, nicotine and soot must be cleaned with Fluren 49.
- Sand hard, slippery surfaces flat.
- Cracks, unevenness and holes must be filled.
- Apply twice for best results.
- Brush or roller
- Decide your choice of tool/utensil depending on the finish
- Apply wet on wet and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction
- Cold/heat can affect the viscosity of the material
- Condensation during drying/curing must not occur.
- Cold and increased humidity extends drying time, full curing and recoat interval
- Increased temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce drying time and full curing
- Always perform a test treatment for a check and acceptance of adhesion and result
Cool, frost-free, and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and brush cleaner
- If an airless sprayer is used, there is a risk of nozzle stoppage and clogging of filters, hoses and pumps unless these are completely cleaned of other material.