Metal Pro Multiprimer
- Quick-drying aqueous primer, which combines efficient rust protection with
- maximum adhesion. Contains an anti-flash corrosion agent, which prevents
- immediate rusting, when metal surfaces are treated with an aqueous product.
- Withstands a constant temperature up to 100 °C.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid, free from dirt, grease and oil.
- Clean off loose paint, oxide scales and rust until a clean, solid substrate
- is obtained, using a scraper, a sanding machine or a steel brush (ST 2 in
- compliance with ISO 8501). Clean with Flügger Metal Pro Cleaner.
- Remove mould, if any, with Flügger Façade Anti-green.
- Use a high pressure cleaner if necessary. After application of the cleaning
- agents, it is important to rinse abundantly with clean water.
- Flat sand glossy or painted surfaces.
- Prime iron surfaces outdoor with Flügger Metal Pro Anti-corrosive Prime and
- surface treat with Flügger Metal Pro Sheet Metal Paint.
- Stir before use. Apply by paint brush or by airless sprayer on the same day
- as cleaning has been performed.
- Always use a paint brush to apply the first coat on manually cleaned
- substrates to ensure best possible adhesion.
- Perform finishing treatment with a solvent-based or aqueous paint for optimum
- protection after maximum 2 weeks. Apply 2 coats of primer and 2 topcoats for
- the best result.
- For exterior application on iron, steel, aluminium, zinc and
- hot-dip zinc-coated iron, lead, copper, and pre-lacquered metal sheets.
- For interior application on aluminium, zinc and hot-dip zinc-coated iron,
- lead, copper and pre-lacquered metal sheets.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.